I. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
COMERCIAL SALGAR, S.A.U., (hereinafter Salgar) is a corporation with registered business address at Autovía de Logroño, Km. 9,5 • 50011 Zaragoza (Spain), and with Tax Identification Number A-50048826. The contact telephone number is 976462034 and the contact e-mail address is: email@example.com.
This corporation is listed on the Commercial Register of Zaragoza, in Volume 3652, page 13, sheet Z-47187.
II. GENERAL WEB SITE ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
1. These are the general conditions that govern the access, browsing and use of the web site registered with the domain name "www.salgar.es" (hereinafter "the Web Site"), as well as the responsibilities derived from using the contents, with "contents" understood to be the graphics, texts, pictures, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international regulations concerning intellectual and industrial property.
2. If the User accesses or uses the Web Site it will be understood that he accepts the general conditions that SALGAR has published at all times governing access to the Web Site and which will be available for all users to view. A User is understood to be any person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the free or paid for services and activities offered on the Web Site.
II.b. USE OF THE WEB SITE
1. The contents included on the Web Site are provided exclusively for consumers or users. Any unauthorised Commercial use or selling of the contents is forbidden, unless the prior written consent of SALGAR has been given.
2. If, in order to use a service offered on the Web Site, the User has to register, he will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. If, as a consequence of registering, the user is assigned a password, he is responsible for using it correctly and maintaining the password used to access these services secret. The User is responsible for keeping his password secret, and maintaining it in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, therefore, he is liable for any damages and/or losses that may be suffered if this obligation is breached or if he discloses his password. He is also responsible for any misuse by a third party that may occur as a result of breaching his obligation to maintain the password secret.
Notwithstanding the above, SALGAR may unilaterally, and without the need for prior notice, modify, suspend or withdraw the enabled password, whenever it has been confirmed in SALGAR's favour that the registered User has misused the Web Site.
3. All communications and notifications sent will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are sent to the e-mail address supplied by the User on the registration form. The User is obliged to keep SALGAR informed of any changes that may occur to his personal data and any change of the e-mail address that SALGAR uses to notify the user of any relevant information. The User hereby admits that he has provided this data and that it is correct. In order to use a service offered on the Web Site, the User must be registered, and is responsible for providing true and lawful information.
1. SALGAR reserves the right to make any alterations it deems appropriate to the Web Site without the need for prior notice, and it may change, delete, or add anything concerning the contents and services it offers as well as the way in which they are presented or localised.
2. The User of the web site is obliged to make appropriate use of the services offered by SALGAR and not to use them to engage in unlawful activities or any activities that oppose good faith and legal order and not to cause any damages to the systems of SALGAR, of its suppliers or of third parties. The contents included on the Web Site are provided exclusively to consumers or users. Any unauthorised Commercial use or selling of the contents is forbidden, unless the prior written consent of SALGAR has been given.
3. In particular, the User is obliged to abstain from:
• Using the contents for purposes that are unlawful, immoral or contravene the good customs that are generally accepted or public order.
• Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing access by the public through any mode of public communication, transforming or altering the contents, unless they have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or if it is legally permitted.
• Using the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained from the web site or the services, to issue publicity, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other type of commercial purpose, or to issue unrequested messages aimed at multiple people regardless of the purpose of such messages, as well as abstaining from marketing or disclosing this information in any way.
SALGAR is in no way responsible for the external links which, if applicable, may be included on the Web Site, as it does not have any type of control over these links. Therefore, the User is exclusively responsible for accessing the contents and adhering to the conditions of use governing these links.
III. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Some services on the Web Site may contain particular conditions with specific provisions with regards Personal Data protection.
The personal data collected will be subject to computerised processing and will be included in the corresponding computer files. The user hereby guarantees that the personal data supplied to SALGAR is correct and he is responsible for informing the company of any alteration to his personal data.
SALGAR, as the party responsible for the computer file, guarantees full compliance with the regulations regarding Personal Data Protection, and therefore, in accordance with Law 15/1999, the attorneys, intervening and authorised parties of the adjudicative body are fully informed and give their consent for their data to be included in the existing computerised files.
These files have been registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) as required by the regulations in force.
The collection and computerised processing of personal data is performed with the purpose of maintaining a contractual relationship with SALGAR, as well as for the management, administration, provision, extension and improvement of the services for which the user has registered, as well as for using traditional and electronic means to send technical, operational and commercial information about the products and services offered by SALGAR.
SALGAR has adopted the legally required security levels for personal data protection, and procures to install those other additional technical means and measures available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data supplied to SALGAR.
The users have recognised rights and may exercise their rights to access, cancel, rectify and oppose their personal data, as well as the right to be informed of any transfers made regarding the data by contacting SALGAR at Autovía de Logroño, Km 9,5 50011 Zaragoza or by telephoning (34) 976462034.
IV. COPYRIGHT AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of this web site, including but not limited to the texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, technical plans... as well as the graphic design and software of this Web Site, taken either individually or as a whole, are the exclusive property of SALGAR or of its customers, and are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights protected by international legislation.
It remains strictly forbidden to reproduce the contents, either fully or in part, in any way, whether this be mechanical, electronic, reprographic or any other way as well as divulging, using, reproducing, altering, transmitting, manipulating or misusing the contents that exceeds in any way the normal use necessary for viewing the Web Site and using the Services offered herein.
Accessing this Web Site does not in any way imply that these intellectual and industrial property rights have been waived, transferred or assigned, fully or partially, nor does it grant any right to use, alter, handle, reproduce or distribute any public communication about these contents without the express prior written authorisation of the respective owners of these rights, apart from the right to view and obtain a private back-up copy of the contents, provided that this right is exercised in accordance with the principles of good faith and that, at all times, the intellectual and industrial property belonging to SALGAR remains unaltered, and that it is used without commercial intentions and is exclusively for the user's own personal information.
SALGAR is not responsible for any damage or loss that may arise through the use of the contents or through the users breaching any of the legal rulings in force.
V. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
All the provisions of this Legal Notice are governed by Spanish law, and all parties waive their right to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and subject themselves to the Courts of Zaragoza City.