Quality and Environmental PolicyCERTIFIED QUALITY FROM START TO FINISH
At the Comercial Salgar SAU premises all the processes are performed with great care: from taking receipt of the raw materials right through to delivering the product to the customer. By using the most advanced electronic and digital techniques we can monitor the whole process of production, storage and shipment thereby guaranteeing correct traceability of the whole process.
The German company TÜV Sudwest certifies all our bathroom furniture units, guaranteeing their quality and service, and TÜV Rheiland certifies the Bath and Shower screens for which SALGAR issues the obligatory EC Statement of Compliance complying with the requisites of European regulations.
PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THE SALGAR QUALITY POLICY
1. As we have already stated, one of our main values is our constant efforts to continuously improve our quality standards. This quality policy is carried out by the whole human team of Comercial Salgar SAU.
2. We understand that reaching the highest level of quality does not happen simply by being committed to our material suppliers and maintaining strict controls of our production process, but we also need to understand the specific requirements of our customers, in order to be able to provide them with the best solutions at a reasonable price.
3. Guaranteeing a high standard of quality for all our products and services is only possible because of our qualified, committed and motivated team of professionals, selected through our Human Resources policies.
4. Customer satisfaction is the essence of Salgar quality, since a satisfied customer will be a loyal one and help the sustainable development of our company.
5. Permanently satisfying the needs of our customers should be based on good coordination within the supplier-Salgar-distributor-customer chain by means of a high level of communication, trust, transparency and mutual benefit.
PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THE SALGAR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
The development of the activity of Comercial Salgar SAU, must incorporate criteria of sustainable development, that guarantee an appropriate management of resources and environmental protection, and that respond to the demands of society.
In its implementation we are committed to fulfilling the following principles, which form the ethos of our environmental policy:
1. We are committed to complying with the environmental legislation applicable to our activities, making every effort to prevent pollution and minimising the potential environmental impact of our work as much as possible.
2. We are committed to considering the environmental variable in the planning and development of our activities. In this regard Comercial Salgar SAU is committed to the values set forth in the PEFC Policy promoting responsible forestry management that is socially beneficial and economically viable. All these values are listed in the document titled Salgar’s Chain of Custody Commitments.
3. We have adopted a continuous improvement plan within our Management System, which improves its effectiveness and makes us more efficient in our use of resources.
4. We guarantee that these values will be distributed amongst all our employees, suppliers and customers.